This role will have you as the sole operator of a spiral ducting machine. This will include reading technical diagrams, inputting data into the operating system, ensure all manufactured products are quality inspected, using both hand and power tools and meeting relevant production schedules. This role will be from Monday through Friday 7am until 4pm located within a workshop in Otahuhu. Assisting around the workshop in downtimes with sheet metal fabrication may also be required.
Whats in it for you?
- Great career exposure to industry leaders
- Long term on-going full time work
- Weekly wages inclusive of annual leave accrual, kiwi saver entitlements and ACC cover
- All PPE provided and refreshed as required
Skills & Experience:
- Engineering experience including maintenance, production & manufacturing or fabrication is required
- Previous experience operating production machinery or metal working
- Ability to interpret product schematics
- Computer literate
- Health and safety focused
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply online now!
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.