We are looking for an Experienced Machine Operator to join our client who are suppliers of hydraulic fittings and adaptors in Australia and New Zealand.
The person will be setting up/operating equipment and helping the team with basic warehouse duties.
Pay rate: $22 plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
- Efficiently set up and operate equipment and utilize tools where required.
- Perform routine machine maintenance.
- General Engineering and basic warehouse duties.
- Clean-up and Housekeeping
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Ongoing role with great prospects for right candidate
- Career development and help with training
- Great potential to build on your career
To be successful you will need:
- Basic mechanical understanding
- Forklift licence (advantage not mandatory)
- Previous work experience in a warehouse.
- A good level of strength and fitness
- Enjoys working with machines.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.