AWF are looking for a Machine Operator to work with our client who provides plastics solutions to a wide range of industries and customers in New Zealand. Our client is based out in Glenfield, Auckland, New Zealand.
Your duties will include:
- Setting up machines for daily operations (Training Provided).
- Operating hand tools.
- Doing quality checks for finished goods.
To be successful you will need:
- At least 1 year experience working as a Machine Operator (Any industry).
- Computer literate.
- Health and safety conscious.
- Physically Fit & Strong.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If this sounds like an opportunity you are excited about please apply today, or give us a call for a confidential chat 0800 922 944.
AWF Keeping NZ Working