We are seeking a mechanically minded individual with store person experience to work in a busy manufacturing organisation based in Opawa. In this role you will be machine operating, factory labouring and moving product around the warehouse using a forklift.
The roster has 12 hours shifts on a 4 on/4 off basis - with a pattern of two days, two nights then four off.
This role would suit a mechanically-minded person. Perhaps you have an engineering background? Or you are a Uni/tertiary student with engineering training/qualifications, or haven't completed the practical component of your degree yet?
- Have your own reliable transport
- Have a clear criminal history
- Be able to pass a drug screening test
- Have a proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Be fit, strong and not afraid of hard work
- Be available for a long-term position that could go permanent
- Have an OHS certificate with relevant forklift driving experience to match
If this role sounds like a good fit for you apply today! Full training will be provided. Please apply online with your current CV and brief cover letter.