Our client is a well-respected company located in Feilding, looking for a Class 2 driver to safely deliver LPG cylinders to residential and commercial customers throughout the wider Manawatu region. You will be a safe and experienced driver who also loves getting out and about providing outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a full Class 2 NZ driver's licence with Dangerous Goods endorsement
- Possess good geographical knowledge of the wider Manawatu region
- Have great customer service skills, tidy presentation, and strong communication skills
- Have the ability to use a smart phone & delivery equipment
- Be physically fit, as this is a labour-intensive role with frequent heavy lifting
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner and comply with company H&S policies and procedures
- Be able to self-manage their workload, problem solve and make sound decisions
What's on offer:
- An agreeable 40-45 hour week, with some rostered weekend work
- You'll be joining a supportive, friendly and loyal team
- Work with a company dedicated to safety and quality
- Thorough training
You will need to have referees who can give you a positive review, you'll need to be drug free, have a clean class 2 driver's license and a clear police check.
Hours of work can vary dependent upon the time of year, customer demand, weather, etc. The heaviest period of the year is during the winter peak load. Weekends and public holidays are rostered and there may be the occasional call-out required so you will need to have some flexibility.
My client would like this role filled as soon as possible, so please apply TODAY! We will make the recruitment process easy for you!