A well-established supermarket chain is looking for strong, reliable, and motivated individuals in assisting them with setting up one of their new locations. It is a short-term role, looking to go about 3 weeks. Perfectly in time for some extra cash for Christmas shopping, and holiday plans!
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30 am to 4pm
- Stacking shelves
- Setting up shelves
- Assisting the store in general duties
What is in it for you?
- $21 pay rate
- Day Shift
- 3 weeks assignment
To be successful you will need:
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Physically fit & be highly motivated.
- Must pass a drug test and disclose criminal convictions.
- Reliable transport and able to start ASAP.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Citizenship or Residency.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time.
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working.
If you are keen on being part of a company that cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it will be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.