Have you ever wondered how to get into the civil industry? Why not start working for a client that specialises in road marking and offers a wide range of innovative, industry-leading line marking services and products for interior and exterior use?
About the role
- Assist with setting up site
- Conduct line marking, equipment and machinery checks
- Load nad unload materials
- Necessary trainings such as Construct Safe will be provided to the right candidate
- 2 work schedule available: Day shift from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, Monday to Friday AND night shift from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am, Sunday to Thursday
- Salary is $21.00 per hour
- Job location is in Northshore City
- Physically fit and able to lift 15 kg - 25 kg
- Must have a reliable transport
- Should have at least NZ Restricted Class 1 driver's license
- Must pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactactable work references
If you are looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, look after you and pay you well for the hard work you do - apply now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more job opportunities, visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/