We are looking for a strong crew of LBP and Carpenters based throughout Auckland. You will be covering all types of carpentry, so you need to be proficient in residential construction. Experience in commercial construction is a bonus.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Fixing new cabinetry
- Installing windows, doors, frames
- Concrete work
- Panel Installation
- Refurbishing flooring and door frames
- Reading project plans and delivering quality work
- Qualified builder
- Site Safe Passport
- Strong competence in finishing work
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment
- Full Class 1 license and own vehicle
- Take pride in the quality of your work and can work autonomously
- Project Management experience preferable but not essential
What you can expect:
- Extremely competitive pay dependant on skills
- Monday to Friday (potential Saturdays)
- We take care of the tax, Kiwisaver & leave entitlements so you don't worry about paper work
- Full PPE Supplied
- Join a team that really cares about your safety
If this sounds like you, Apply now!
Alternatively, you can speak to Issac on 0800 922 955 for more information.
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screen and a ministry of justice request for criminal convictions report.