Our client are wanting to build their night shift team, and are looking for general labourers to step into full-time, ongoing roles.
- You will be working for a well know company, doing a variety of labouring tasks within their line marking team.
- Work will be based within a variety of areas around the Wellington region - though your starting point will be at their yard in Porirua.
- Ideally you will have transport to and from work, due to the hours, public transport likely will not be available
- A Traffic Control ticket is a bonus, but not a must
- You will be reliable, turn up on time and give 100%
Our client has a strong adherence to Health and Saftey and look after their workers very well. If you have labouring experience, or are a quick learner and feel you are physically able to step into labouring work then this is a great opportunity.
This is an ongoing, full-time role, working with a well-known company who looks after their employees! If you fit into the team well, are reliable & a hard worker then there is the potential to go perm.
If this sounds like the right role for you, apply online, fire your CV through to email@example.com OR just give Jess a call to discuss on 04 474 2361
Applicants for this role must be eligible to work in New Zealand, be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, have a clear MOJ check and provide 2 references.