We have high demand for labourers who wants to start their career in cabinet making! Our client is located in Wellsford, North Auckland, champions a positive working environment and genuinely cares about their staff's wellbeing.
About the role
- Assemble office furniture within a production factory
- Perform measurement, cutting & construction of chairs, desks, racks, tables
- Move and stack products onto stations
- Perform other general labouring duties
Benefits & work arrangement
- Regular working hours from Monday to Friday, occasional Saturday shift
- Work location is Wellsford - mileage allowance is provided (for candidates living further than Northshore)
- Starting salary of $21.00 per hour but we offer up to $25.50 for experienced carpenters
- You'll receive Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Good level of physical fitness
- Confident in using hand and power tools
- Meticulous and ensure the quality of the product is prioritised
- Pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions
- Have at least 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
For more job vacancies please visit our website https://www.awf.co.nz/
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.