We are looking for a number of labourers or roading project (road maintenance job) to work in several sections along motorway!
About the role
- Landscaping & mowing
- Removing/collecting litter, debris, garbage, and dangerous materials from sites
- Assist with general tasks to help the team achieve project plans and targets
Benefits & work arrangement
- Penrose site (assembly area) & labourers will be transported to a section in Motorway
- Salary is between $20.00 & 25.00 per hour depending on your experience
- Receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Work Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 4:00 pm, & occasional night shift
- This role could open to permanent work in the future for the right candidate
- Good level of physical fitness & great work ethics
- Experience in road works is advantageous
- Class 1 NZ full driver's license
- Pass a drug screen and disclose criminal convictions
- Have 2 contactable references
Note: You must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click Apply now! Alternatively, please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.