Our Kerikeri branch is currently looking for 3 labourers. You'll be working on the FNDC water reticulation system as well as other water requirements. You will be based out of Kaikohe. Part of your role will be liaising with members of the public to identify potential leaks and water problems. You'll then be part of the team fixing the problems. Part of these tasks is to instal water meters thoughout the area as part of a team. There are many different aspects of this role that will keep you interested.
All we ask is that you have the following;
- A good work ethic.
- An ability to be polite to member of the public.
- Work in a small close knit team.
- Not worried about getting wet or dirty.
- Be punctual Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday.
- Have some drive in you to do a great job everyday.
- You have the ability to complete basic paperwork well.
- You can follow Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Be able to pass a drug screen and have no serious convictions.
If this is you, then I am very keen on developing your application. Just apply via this job board and we will do the rest.