AWF Hawkes Bay currently have a varierty of opportunities for general labouring jobs available now. Most importantly - we need people who're keen to work, reliable and are willing to give things a go.
If you are a university student coming back for the summer holidays, part time worker, wanting to steadily get back into work or just have the odd day available for extra work: then this could be a great opportunity for you. With a range of assignments available with different hours and job roles no two days will be the same.
Some of the industries AWF support are:
- Building Construction
- Transport and Logistics
What do you need?:
- Class 1 an advantage
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
- Clean criminal history
- Reliable transport
- A CV with contactable referees
- A great attitude with a willingness to be part of great team
Our work is mainly blue collar and can be physically demanding so some strength and fitness is required to be successful.
AWF Hawkes Bay is committed to the safety of our workers and we need people who hold health and safety to a high regard,
- We will provide you with all of the PPE gear you need to be safe whilst on the job.
- We will take care of your pay each week that you work including PAYE and Kiwisaver and you will accrue annual leave and sick leave
If this sounds good to you, then click Apply Now, give us a call on 06 8700310 or send through your CV to Hawkesbay@awf.co.nz
AWF - Keeping NZ Working!
Overseas applicants will not be considered for this role.