We are currently looking for people who are committed, reliable and have a great attitude to work on an ongoing construction project in Hamilton.
There is a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour involved so it will require you to be physically fit and able to lift 20-25kg's.
This is a Monday - Friday, full time role with some Saturday work required. 46.5 hours per week. There are opportunties for advancement for the right person, allowing you a pathway to gain valuable experience and propel your career in construction forward.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What we're looking for:
- Labouring experience is preferred but not essential.
- Reliable and punctual. We need people who will turn up to work on time, every time
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Be comfortable working outdoors
- Strong Health and Safety awareness
- Be a team player
- Good communication skills
- People who show initiative
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Competitive and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Full PPE is provided
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check. Must have a clean criminal record before you start work.
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa due to fast turn around