If you're looking for a position that can give you good variety in roles from working on construction sites, alongside tradesman, to working on large projects that come along throughout the Waikato then WE WANT YOU!
We are currently looking for people who are strong, reliable and have an overall great attitude to hard work. There is a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour involved so it will require you to be physically fit and able. You will also need to be flexible with days and hours as the hours can sometimes vary.
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
What we're looking for:
- Labouring experience is preferred but not essential as you will be placed into jobs that suit your skill base.
- Be physically fit - average weight lifting roughly 20-25kg
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- Willingness to learn new things
- Be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
- Good Health and Safety awareness
- Be a team player
As the work is an immediate start, you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Immediate start
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references we can contact
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
Come and join the team at AWF and apply online NOW!
Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60 for more information.