About the company:
Your new company is in a niche market. They supply internal doors for house building companies. With large contracts you will be able to work steady hours week in and week out, with the opportunity to work Saturdays if you want to increase your pay. They also build some bespoke/specialized doors out of exotic and native timbers such as oak. They currently have a great manager who has an open and relaxed communication syle, there is also long tenure in the business with two staff members being there for 10+ years.
Your new job:
There are 4 stages of the process you will be involved in, routing out for hinges to connect jambs, fixing the heads, construction of sliders and delivery.
What's on offer:
- Training and development
- Permanent position with fulltime hours
- A fun work place that likes to have a laugh
- Industry discounts
- 3pm finish on Fridays to jump straight into the weekend!
What you need:
- You will bring with you some experience in the use of power tools
- A keen attitude to learn
- A full class 1 NZ drivers license
If you are interested in this role click apply NOW