Our client based in East Tamaki is looking for an Inwards Goods/Material Handler to join the team on an ongoing full-time basis. You will be working Monday -Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm and Friday 6:30am-3:00pm. Training in all aspects of the role will be provided.
Your main responsibility will be working on the factory floor processing inwards materials and preparing work for the CNC machines. A typical day would include forklift driving, unloading deliveries, checking in product, operating automated and manual steel saws, preparing, and moving job batches within the factory, machine operation and general workshop jobs.
If you consider yourself reliable and strive to learn new skills, take responsibility, and embrace opportunity then this would be a great opportunity for you!
What's in it for you?
- Full time position Monday-Thursday 6:30am-5:00pm and Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
- Competitive pay rate based on experience (pay cycle weekly)
- KiwiSaver, Annual Leave & ACC Cover entitlements
- Opportunity for progression for the right person
- Becoming part of a well-established and constantly growing business that is a leader in hydraulic parts
- All PPE gear provided, replenished as required
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
To be successful in this position, ideally you will be/have:
- A current OSH forklift licence
- Full licence and reliable transport to and from work
- Physically fit and capable
- A history of reliability and an ability to work unsupervised
- Previous machine operation experience
- A strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and highly focused with an attention to detail
All successful applicants must be entitled to work in New Zealand and be able to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen.
If this sounds like your next opportunity, apply now or give us a call on 09 526 2635 if you have any questions.
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.