Our client is a Kiwi-owned company creating longstanding value in the delivery of seafood to markets globally and showing responsibility to our environment.
Reporting to the Inwards and Admin Supervisor, the person will be providing admin support to Production, Load out and IT functional areas.
Duties include or limited too:
- Provide administration duties for the cold store and load out operation.
- Administer and maintain the required MPI and New Zealand Food Safety Authority documentation for the receival and dispatch of product from Cold Store operation.
- Help update and maintain Cold Store specific SOP's and to participate in specific WorkSmart/LEAN initiatives.
- Undertake Inventory Control
- Undertake other general administrative duties required at the load out cold store site as needed.
- Administers daily production orders, monitors staff resourcing so people allocated are sufficient for production needs.
- Quality checks, production and monitoring of product yields, production stats.
- Be an integral team member of our Xims and LEAN teams to ensure we continually improve our SOH, Inventory and Consumption statistics.
- Work closely with production clerks to mutually cover tasks and leave as needed.
- When needed, assist with and compile/record any quality and compliance records.
Start time: 4.30 am (Monday to Friday)
What's in it for you?
- Short term temporary work assignment (7 Months)
- Good hourly rate $23.00 per hour plus 8% holiday pay
- Opportunity to keep fit on the job
To be successful you will need:
- Previous work experience in a warehouse or import/export environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the compliance and production reporting systems and procedures.
- New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA)knowledge
- Personal and professional integrity
- Communication and Organisational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and unsociable hours, normal hours are between the hours of 4:30am and 6:30 pm depending on shift.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.