As the Import/Export Specialist, you are the key player in the team. Your eyes and ears are wide open, you know what is going on and when and you always have your finger on the pulse! You are highly organized, efficient with great communication skills and you always ensure you get the job done right the first time. In this role you will be responsible for managing the supply and delivery of materials and finished goods to our client's internal customers.
With a focus on logistics and international shipping, safety standards, vendor management and relationship building you will be the glue of the Distribution team. You will be involved in the entire process from the initial order, costings, preparing and placing purchase orders with a variety of overseas suppliers. You will manage the shipping to and throughout New Zealand and Australia, keeping your internal customers informed and involved in the process.
- Flexible working hours - get the job done then go home
- A true, genuine family culture in this business
- Generous remuneration package 60k - 70K depending on experience
- Potential to go permanent with this international business
- Weekly pay on time every time
- Say no to Auckland traffic and work in Drury instead
- Experience with SAP is essential, at least 1-2 years
- Knowledge of logistics and freight forwarding
- Accurate and speedy data entry skills
- Experience in invoicing and receipting
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role with a client that cares about you as much as its customers then apply quickly. This role is based in Drury so if you're a local in South Auckland, this is for you!
Apply via the link or email your resume directly to us at Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz