Do you hold a Growsafe certificate and are looking for full time ongoing work in level 1?
Our Kapiti client is looking for an energetic person with previous horticulture/gardening experience to join their team in spraying and replanting a large area of swale. Immediate start available!
As our employee (not a contractor) you are entitled to holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover and we will pay your tax. You will also be working with great people who respect the skills you bring to the job.
- Hold a Growsafe certificate
- At least 3 months experience in applying your certificate
- Experience in spraying, weeding and planting
- Happy to work in Paraparaumu
- Full class 1 drivers licence and your own vehicle
- Pass a pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test
- A clean criminal history
Please do not apply if you do not meet all the criteria.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or valid NZ work visa and provide an up to date CV. Please note; you must be based in Wellington to be considered for this role.
If you feel you are the right person for the job please call Bill Grindell on 04 473 9915 or apply using the button to your right.