Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced Heavy Machinery Operators, with particular interest in loader operators, roller operators, and digger operators with experience using GPS. You will need to have current endorsed WTR licence.
The most suitable candidate will display a high degree of flexibility with roster type work, be dedicated to the role and an all round team player.
What we're looking for:
- WTR and Class 2 licence required
- NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Previous Machine Operator experience
- Comprehensive understanding of H&S
- Proactive attitude and can use your initiative
- Good communication
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic & attitude
- Immediate start
- Very reliable (crucial)
- Reliable transport to and from work
MOJ and compulsory drug screen completed at the time of induction.
- We'll look after the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
- The option to gain additional endorsements and add to your skills with access to training at preferrential rates.
If you are interested in this role please call 0800 522687 or click the 'Apply Now' button - don't forget to include your CV!
Apologies, but we are unable to respond to applications made from outside New Zealand, as you must be living here with all visas and licences already granted to be able to apply to work with us.
All applications treated as confidential - we can't wait to hear from you.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.