Known for their top quality education, this centre has been operating for more than 30 years. They follow a Reggio Emilia philosophy and the centre environment is reflective of this. To continue their vision of top quality education they invest in their teachers providing them with all the tools they need for success. Right now they have a vacancy in their Herne Bay Centre for an inspirational leader.
What's in it for you?
- Collaborative non-contact time - three hours per week
- High quality & regular PD
- Well-resourced centre
- 7 days sick leave
- Career growth
- Paid birthday leave
- Discounted childcare fee's
- Internal pedagogical mentor
- Excellent ratios below MOE requirements
What you need:
- Level 7 qualification in early childhood teaching
- Provisional or full registration
- Ability to lead and inspire your room
If you're eager to become part of a collaborative team, within a centre that equips their teachers with all the tools they need to effectively do their job - then look no further. To register your interest click the apply button. For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - email@example.com 0212466017