Handyman / Journeyman / Hammer Hand
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
Our client is a leader in their field. They have a great opportunity for the right person with the right skill set and attitude to work. You will be working in public spaces such as parks, playgrounds, walkways on varying projects throughout the year. 40+ hours per week.
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- Wages paid weekly.
- You will get variety of work and no two days will be the same.
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
- Full PPE gear provided.
- Proven experience as a hammer hand/ Journeyman or similar role (1 - 2 years preferred)
- Good knowledge and use of power tools/ hand tools.
- Some building site experience commercial or residential would be an advantage.
- Not qualified? but consider yourself as a high-level Handyman.
- Physically fit injury free
- Sense of humour
- Able to work unsupervised and to a deadline without compromising quality.
- Enjoy physical work and working outdoors.
- Have passion for doing a good job.
- Attention to detail.
- Be willing to learn.
What to do next
Be a part of a company that looks after people and will treat you like an individual. We will look out for you, keep you safe while you are on the job, and help you step up the career ladder.
Call us on 07 575 5782 / 0800 88 88 60 during office hours for more info or better yet call in and see us for chat at 81 Girven Rd Mount Maunganui. We will put the coffee on…