Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully.
We are looking for reliable and experienced Labourers to join the Wanganui AWF team. We need people that can show their skill and have a great attitude for a 3 month project based in Hawera.
About the role:
The work will be Monday to Friday and on the job training will be provided. The role is varied but may include tasks such as Jack Hammering, grinding, wet back spraying and general clean up work.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to complete a number of Inductions prior to being able to work onsite
- Be reliable and motivated to work
- Be physically fit and enjoy hard work
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
What's in it for you:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- All PPE provided to ensure you're safe
- The chance to work with a great bunch of people.
- On-going support and communication while on the job
If this role is for you, apply online and send us your CV today with at least 2 contactable work references.