A well-established supermarket chain is looking for strong, reliable and motivated individuals in assisting the team with cleaning of shelf stock and replenishment of stock in their Henderson Super market.
The role is a physically demanding so the person needs to be strong enough to lift up to 15 - 20 kgs and excellent attention to detail for restocking the shelves with products.
- Cleaning the site
- Replenishment of stock
- Restocking the shelfs
To be successful you will need:
- Physically fit
- Must have reliable transport and able to start asap
- Able to supply us with 2 x work related referees.
- Health & Safety Conscious.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and Ministry of Justice check.
Please note the interview/induction will be held at our AWF Manukau office.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.