We have exciting opportunities for Civil General Hands to work with a large national company within the civil construction sector working on major roading projects in Tauranga. You will be part of a team making a big difference to the greater Tauranga region and gaining new skills along the way. Do you have experience working in and around civil construction?
Why work with AWF?
As the leading local staffing agency in Tauranga, employers call us every day with jobs. We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies, their needs range from general workers to semi-skilled work and skilled trades.
- Competitive and fair pay rates.
- You will get holiday pay, ACC cover, Kiwi saver, (sick pay after 6 months)
- You will be treated as a valued member of the AWF family.
- Regular health & safety meetings.
- Gain experience with reputable and well-respected companies.
- AWF can give you the foot in the foot to really take your career further!
- Physically fit and injury free.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Have reliable transport.
- 2 x Work references
- Please note that our commitment to our team's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
How to apply:
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better. For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 4 easy ways you can get in touch:
1. Phone the branch on 07 575 5782 or Free call 0800 88 88 60 Press 2 then 4, then 1 or
2. Send a txt to 021 802 043 and let us know your name, quote "General Hand" and what the best time to call you back is.
3. Email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you do not have one, tell us about yourself in the email) or
4. Pop into our branch at 81 Girven Road Mount Maunganui for a friendly chat.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."