General labourer needs for a 12 week assignment starting 1st November in Hastings. You will be work alongisde a company that builds factory automation equipment.
As a general labourer you will:
- Ensure the workshop is tidy by picking up rubbish, cleaning and sweeping
- Collect and deliver equipment and material using a class 1 vehicle
- Operate a forklift to move equipment and material
- Assemble small equipment using hand tools (files deburring tools, cordless drill)
Qualifications and skills
- Hold a current full driver's license
- Hold a current osh forklift certificate
- Show initiative and a good work ethic
- Be reliable and punctual
- Good communication skills
What's in it for you?
- Full PPE gear is provided
- Hourly rate and weekly pay
- Feel supported each step of the way
- EAP services available
- Friendly team and diverse culture
If you are looking for work, we have the opportunity for you. Click apply with your CV attached or give Alisha a call on 068700310.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AWF- Keep NZ working.