Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF. We've been in business since 1988 and our 30 branches help a huge variety of local and national businesses with the skills they need to operate successfully. We are health & safety orientated, and focused on making sure everyone finds a job they enjoy and will thrive in.
Our client is very well-known in NZ, and they are looking for Freight Sorters to start ASAP to work through the busy period over summer.
- The role: you will be weighing, measuring and sorting parcels into specific areas for the Couriers.
- You will ideally be a student, or someone who is looking for extra work!
- Most of the hours available are early morning shifts - usually 4-5hours. Though as the client gets busier there may be a variety of shifts available.
- Ideally you will have your own transport.
- No experience required - you will be trained onsite.
If this sounds like you, and your keen to pick up some extra money then APPLY NOW!
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a clear criminal record, and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, as well as provide 2 references.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa, and provide an up to date CV.