AWF are looking for a store person/ fork hoist operator for a full time Monday - Friday job located in Pukekohe. With an early start of 6:00am and an early finish of 2:30pm you will have your afternoons to relax.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
* Preparing fences for dispatch
* Stacking/restocking fences
* Heavy lifting
* General yard work
What's in it for you?
* Competitive weekly pay with Leave, ACC and Kiwi Saver entitlements
* Temporary to permanent opportunities with our client
* Progression within the company for the right applicant
* Convenient location and start time means you miss the traffic
Skills & Experience:
* OSH Fork Hoist license
* Full Class 1 License and reliable transport
* You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
* You must have a clean criminal record
If this sounds like you hit apply now! Or alternatively email your resume to Monique on Monique.email@example.com or call Monique on 0800 922 955.
Back to job search
|Salary:||Leave, ACC, Kiwi Saver entitlements|
Sorry, this job is no longer available