Our client is looking for a yard person to join their team on an on going temporary basis but for the right person the role could lead to a permanent position. We are looking for an experienced yard person and confident forklift operator for an immediate start. This role is a rotating shift and rotates weekly. Day Shift - 5:45am to 15:15pm Mon - Fri and Night Shift - 15:15pm to 12:00 - 2:00am Finish Mon - Fri and Sun 3 to 4 hours.
- Pick/packing orders
- Wrapping pallets
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Working in the elements
To become a member of our team we need you to have:
- Good numeracy & Literacy in order to complete documentation accurately
- Current forklift licence
- To be physically fit as there is heavy lifting involved
- Great interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- A clean criminal history
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You will be paid competitive market rates
- Be part of a team that looks after people
- You'll be working with people that respect your skills you bring to the job
If you think you've got what it takes, apply now.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.