Our client, based in Mt Wellington is looking for a Factory Worker on a full-time on-going basis.
This role is Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am, yeah thats right long weekend every weekend! This company values its employees. You play an important role and they know it! You will be part of a long-standing experienced team so there will be plenty of support to you as you "find your feet".
Our client is a large manufacturing company, you will be based in the factory workshop where you will be using hand tools to wrap metal ribbon around coil packs that will be used within a range of machinery to service the medical industry, both nationally and internationally.
Because they manufacture and supply machinery to the medical industry, they keep their doors open during lock downs so you can still earn your full income to support your family through all alert level changes.
What's in it for you?
- Paid break, yes that's right you're paid for the whole 10 hours
- Weekly wages + annual leave accrual, Kiwisaver, and ACC Cover
- Great exposure and ability to learn skills within the New Zealand engineering industry
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Overtime available
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous use of hand tools
- Reliable and 'keen to learn' attitude
- Comprehensive understanding of health and safety within a workshop/manufacturing environment
- Willingness to learn and progress your career with an astounding company
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281 or 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.