We a full time position available with a reputable client for a Factory Hand/Assistant.
This is a busy role where you will be involved in a variety of duties all in an effort to assist the factory in achieving a top quality and on time result for their customers.
What your day could look like?
- Manage products leaving the factory (wrapping, loading, sending out)
- Manager goods coming in (Unload using a Forklift, put goods away, complete & file paperwork)
- Keep factory clean / storage
- Labelling and sorting parts
- Some product assembly when required
- Load & unload parts for the CNC machine - keep area clear of offcuts
- Ensure ongoing assembly by ensuring constant availability of parts
Who are we looking for?
- Previous factory work experience would be advantageous
- You need to be a fast learner, skilled in using your hands and have a good eye for detail
- You are a fast and efficient worker without compromising on quality
- Some carpentry / joinery experience would be helpful
- A forklift license would be good, but not compulsory
- You must be physically fit and strong as heavy lifting will be involved
- You must be well presented
In return you will be working for a company who takes care of their employees and if you are committed to the company you can form a long and stable career with them. Market rates are on offer for the right candidates.
**ONLY NZ RESIDENTS AND CITIZENS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE**
Apply online now, or e-mail Danelle.Kinnear@awf.co.nz with a copy of your CV.