AWF are looking for Factory Hands for our client based out at Takanini. As a Factory Hand, you will be working on a Production Line where shell eggs are graded then packed.
You will be required to work as part of a high performing team, following company policies and procedures to ensure daily targets are met in a safety conscious environment.
Shift Time: 07:30 am - 04:00 pm ( 4 Days on 2 Days off)
Your duties will include:
- Pre-Grading Inspection
- Grader operation
- Packing & Grading
- Box Making
- Tray wrapping
To be successful you will need:
- Good level of physical fitness (Able to lift upto 25 KG)
- Good communication skills
- Can work as part of a team
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.