AWF are looking for a strong individual to join our team at one of New Zealand-based Science Company providing research and development that adds value to fruit, vegetable, crop and food products.
The Facilities Coordinator will assist the Facilities Manager with the day to day activities related to the repairs, upkeep and maintenance of their office premises.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent company with great opportunity to grow.
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Ongoing temp assignment
Start time: 07:30 am till 04:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Pay rate: $20 plus Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
To be successful you will need:
- Full Class 1 Drivers Licence.
- Must have Current Forklift Licence with F- Endorsement.
- Experience using hand tools.
- Experience with facilities or fleet coordination.
- Good problem solving skills.
- A pro active and self-motivated attitude, with a desire to learn.
- Computer literacy in core Microsoft packages - particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.