Are you looking to be a part of one of the largest New Zealand civil construction projects to date? Do you want to hit the ground running? We want you!
You will be working with some of New Zealand's leading Civil and construction teams to deliver a legacy project that you can tell your grandkids about being a part of. So what are you waiting for, we want to hear from you.
- Competitive weekly pay plus annual leave, sick leave and ACC entitlements
- Long term ongoing work
- Work with a team that truly cares about you and what you want to achieve.
- Minimum PPE will be both provided and replaced as needed free of charge
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You will have a clean class 1-5 licence with your WTR (Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements) or varied combinations of these.
- You must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand
- Construct Safe highly beneficial but not essential.
We are looking for a 35T Digger operators, 35T Dozzer operators and Moxy/dump truck drivers for a roading project north of the harbour bridge. You main duties will consist of the following:
- Working alongside excavator operators to bulk load materials
- Dumping materials in designated areas as directed by your supervisor
- Preventative maintenance and pre-starts on your machinery
- Assisting the ground crew as and when required
- General site cleans as and when required
You will need to have experience operating in unfavourable conditions as the site is rugged. Health and safety understanding is at the top of our list and it should be top of yours too.
The team is an established one, looking for a driver that is able to fit in to their, family feel, safety conscious, dedicated and hard working crew. You will be working at a minimum Sunday to Friday averaging approx. 50+ hours/ week.
Due to health and safety all applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice criminal convictions report.
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.