- Competitive weekly pay plus annual leave, sick leave and ACC entitlements
- Long term ongoing work
- Work with a team that truly cares about you and what you want to achieve.
- Minimum PPE will be both provided and replaced as needed free of charge
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You will have a clean class 1-5 licence with your WTR (Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements) or varied combinations of these.
- You must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand
- Construct Safe highly beneficial but not essential.
We are looking for a skilled Excavator Operator.
You main duties will consist of the following:
- Operating a 22 tonne front-end loader inside a yard to load unload poultry feed
- Travelling out of town once in a couple of months to a different towns for a week. Accommodation and meals will be provided.
- Dumping materials in designated areas as directed by your supervisor
- Preventative maintenance and pre-starts on your machinery
- Assisting the ground crew as and when required
The team is an established one, looking for a driver that is able to fit in to their, family feel, safety conscious, dedicated and hard working crew. You will be working at a minimum Monday to Friday averaging approx. 40+ hours/ week.
Due to health and safety all applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and ministry of justice criminal convictions report.
All applicants must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand.