Our client is looking for an NZQA/NZCE qualified or trade qualified with electronic focus candidate, ideally with relevant experience in electronics.
You'll be required to read circuit diagrams to find and repair faults in electronic circuits. You'll need to be an expert with soldering and display outstanding wiring skills with the ability to use test equipment such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers.
- Soldering PCB boards according to circuit diagrams
- PCB level fault finding
- Stripping units down to component level
- Maintaining products
- Production fault logging
- A competitive hourly rate
- Monday to Friday week - weekends are for family, right?
- The opportunity to work for a leading company which is growing at a rapid rate
- Gain industry experience with a well known company to set up a career pathway
Apply online by clicking the link!