Want to work for a leading electronics manufacturing company? Our client based in East Tamaki is looking for three Electronic Assemblers.
These positions are full time ongoing Monday-Friday, one role on day shift and two on afternoon shift. The hours are 7am-3:30pm for day shift and 3:30pm-Midnight for afternoon shift.
Our client has over three decades worth of experience delivering leading technology solutions. Your duties will include soldering components onto a PCB board, previous experience is required.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Soldering components on PCB Board
- Assembling work
- Quality checking your work
What's in it for you:
- Full time ongoing work from Monday-Friday (7am-3:30pm or 3:30pm-Midnight)
- Weekly wages + Annual Leave, Kiwi Saver contributions and ACC cover
- Dedicated team to ensure your health and safety is our number one priority
- Convenient East Tamaki location with free parking
Candidate must have:
- Previous electronics work experience with PCB Boards, soldering, diagnostic, testing etc.
- Formal qualification in Electronics
- Good manufacturing dexterity
- Able to meet deadlines whilst keeping work to a high quality standard
- Able to follow instructions
- Able to work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV!
Free phone: 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Engineering & Technical).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.