ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is looking for someone passionate about electronics to help them get a large number of orders ready! The ideal candidate has excellent soldering/wiring skills and be able to use test equipment. You will be working in the production assembly area.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Assembling a high-tech electronics product
- Packing stock in the warehouse
TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Experience in a similar/relevant role
- The skill and ability to solder small components onto PCB's
- The ability to follow instructions precisely.
- Excellent comprehension and communication skills.
- The flexibility to work the occasional weekend if and when required
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well with others in a tight-knit team
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Monday to Friday week - weekends are for family, right?
- The opportunity to work for a cutting-edge technology company
- Ability to further perfect your electronics skills, and learn new skills
- Potential for ongoing employment
If you feel you are the right person for the job or would like further information, please call us straight away on 04 473 99 15, or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.