Our client, a leading Kiwi company that manage major infrastructure projects around the country, is looking for Electrical Trade Assistants to be based in the city.
You will ideally be an Apprentice in your 3rd or 4th year and will have formal electrical training.
Your duties will include assisting the lead Electrician with Project work, and preventative electrical maintenance and repair work. This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right person.
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Hold formal electrical training.
- Currently be in an Apprenticeship, 3rd or 4th year.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Have a mature, self-managed attitude with excellent time management abilities.
- Have your own vehicle and license. Company vehicle will be available for business travel.
In return, you will receive a competitive hourly rate + holiday pay, kiwi saver and ACC, and the chance to join the company permanently down the line and a solid career pathway to a Lead Electrician.
If this sounds like your perfect job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the job portal.
Please note: only those applicants who have rights to work in NZ and are based locally will be considered.