Your duties will include:
- Conducting test on electronics and electrical systems
- Testing, installation and repairing electrical equipment as per company safety guidelines
- Reading Schematic drawings and processing technical data of electrical installations and circuitry under assistance of registered Electricians and Electrical Engineers
- Evaluating performance of equipment by collecting data and preparing tabulations
- Quality check and fault repair as per product design
- Preparing product design in assistance with Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists
- Visual Inspection, Earth Continuity test, Insulation Resistance test and Leakage test for Class 1 and Class 2 Appliances
- Must be capable of working as part of small or large teams to ensure projects are completed on time.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following:
- Some electrical experience and knowledge
- Your own basic hand tools would be preferable
- Be available for an immediate start
- Reliable transport
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- A positive attitude
- Aware of Health and Safety requirements.
This is an on-going temporary position however there may be potential for it to go permanent. Position is Monday - Friday, with an occasional need for overtime.
Please email your CV to email@example.com