This mixed aged centre is licensed for 40 children. They believe in real play and have a large outdoor area including large climbing tree's, water fountains and a vegie garden. Currently, they have a close knit team of 7 and are seeking a warm and caring Teacher to join. Their centre is located in Northcote.
What's in it for you?
- Spend your non contact time on the beach or with your family! 1 full day per fortnight spent offsite for non contact
- Family overseas? With a 1 month Christmas close down why not visit!
- Sick of your current centre being a revolving door for staff? This centre has an extremely low turnover. And those that do leave, always come back!
- 10 days sick leave
- Stop spending a fortune on parking - this centre pays
- They offer a clothing allowance so you don't have to ruin your clothes doing exciting science projects and painting
- Does your current centre expect you to attend unpaid meetings - this centre doesn't
- Other perks include registration support, flu vaccinations, above market hourly rates and regular, high quality PD
What you need:
- Be a fully qualified (Level 7) Teacher
- You may be a recent graduate eligible to apply for your registration
- Or you may be an experienced teacher looking for a change
- You must be passionate about children and have a positive attitude
Opportunities like this don't come around often! If you are looking for something truly amazing then apply today! For any questions or a confidential chat please call Lara Evans 021 246 6017 or email email@example.com
We appreciate your time in applying, unfortunately due to the large volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.