Covid hits once again (and might be here for quite a while)! We have an opportunity that keeps you working even during lockdowns!
2 available positions: Drainlayer & Labourer
About the role
- Clear blockages in drains & pipes
- Visit sites & assess issue with the sewer or stormwater drain
- Read plans, levels & grades
- Determine equipment & tools required in clearing blockages
- Set-up and operate dewatering systems and bypass pumps
- Mix & place concrete/plaster & seal pipework when required
Benefits & work arrangement
- Work Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Based in East Tamaki but operates across Auckland
- Salary is between $23.00 to $26.00 per hour depending on your experience
- You will also receive holiday pay + Kiwisaver + ACC Cover + full PPE gear at no cost
- Good level of physical fitness
- Experience in drain unblocking
- Familiar & competent with testing of gravity & pressure pipe systems
- Knowledgeable with H&S, confined space requirements & first aid
- Good communication skills & great attitude towards work
Note: You need to pass a drug screen & disclose criminal convictions & must have NZ citizenship/residency or a valid work visa to apply
How to apply?
Click APPLY now! Alternatively please call Pamela at 0800 922 955 to discuss the job opportunity or you are welcome to email any enquiries to email@example.com.
This role is being handled by AWF - Auckland Construction & Civil Branch.