<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>A well established multi-national company are seeking an experienced Diesel Mechanic, based in East Tamaki, Auckland to service a diverse fleet of vehicles!
We need someone who can work not only within a team as well as autonomously. Knowledge of auto electrics would be advantageous but not essential. You will need to be trade qualified to be considered for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Servicing of diesel engines - both manual and automatic gearboxes
- Pre checks and road worthiness checking
- Maintenance of service machinery as and when required
- Servicing of Tractors, Farm Machinery, Forklifts, Diesel Engines and Road Diesel Engines
- Be able to use hand and power tools
To be successful in this role you will have:
- You MUST be a trade qualified mechanic
- Previous experience servicing diesel engines and heavy machinery
- Can think on their feet and confident in decision making
- Someone who can work within a team and at times on their own.
- Knowledge of auto electrics would be an advantage but not essential
- Confident in carrying out mechanical vehicle checks
- Can problem find and diagnose issues
- Excellent communicator
What's in it for you?
- Monday to Friday work - Hours will be 7.00am until 4.00pm, but some flexibility could be required at times
- Competitive pay rate plus 8% holiday, kiwi saver contribution and other entitlements
If the above sounds like you, then please hit apply now.