If you have a passion for hospitality, enjoy working outdoors and have a desire to 30-40 hours per week, look no further!
We require a traffic controller/ customer service guru to assist with managing traffic flow at the airport while it is under construction.
In this role you will be redirecting traffic through the car park and liaising with the public. You will be working Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend.
The successful applicant will
- Be resilient and be able to communicate effectively.
- Be a leader and manage traffic flow.
- We will be attentive and assertive
- Understand health and safety
- Traffic control experience is a bonus
What's in it for you?
- Ability to upskill and learn on the job
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- Fantastic and friendly culture
- Earn money now and start immediately
If you think you have what it takes to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you. Call AWF on 068700310, click apply today or drop by the office at 120 Taradale Road, (cnr of Carnegie Road and Holden Street)