This amazing company has built an excellent reputation within the medical equipment industry. They have been improving the quality of life for Kiwi's nationwide for more than 30 years. Right now, they have an incredible opportunity to join their customer services team.
This is a heavily admin and data processing focused position which will suit someone with strong attention to detail and exceptional accuracy. This is not a customer facing role but is pivotal to the overall operation of the customer services team.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional accuracy
- Analytical and methodically minded
- Highly process driven
- Advanced computer skills and understanding of ERP systems
- Customer service experience within an office environment
- Highly organised and deadline driven
In return, they can offer the following:
- Onsite chef - no need to bring lunch!
- Onsite gym for staff access
- Free car parking
- Discounted healthcare available
- Amazing company culture with a dedicated and efficient team
- Opportunity to join a growing and thriving company
- Monday to Friday position with week roster hours between 7.30am - 5pm
- Open plan office that is light and modern
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a forward thinking and life changing company. To register your interest please click the apply now button. For any questions please contact Lara Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org (please DO NOT send your CV via email).
Please note - we will be closed from December 18th. We will be processing candidates upon our return from January 11th onwards. Have a safe and happy holiday.