Our client is an established market leading confectionery manufacturer who has been manufacturing confectionery products in Levin for more than 20 years. They are leaders in their field and with a strong reputation for creating innovative quality products to New Zealand, Australia, US, Canada and UK, the demand for their product is growing at a significant rate.
They are looking for a passionate and focussed Customer Service and Sales Executive who is committed to first class customer service and joining a global kiwi icon.
The Sales and Customer Service Executive is the first point of customer contact, influencing customer experience and therefore customer engagement. Through interactions with both internal and external customers, they are a representative of the brand and will transform service to exceptional standards. This role is responsible for managing and organising the shop, sales reporting, managing credits, customer enquiries, and marketing support.
In addition to a growth mind-set and can-do attitude, to be successful in the role you will need:
- 2 + years' experience in sales, retail management, senior customer service role or similar direct customer facing position
- 2 + years' experience in office administration
- Level 4 or above qualification in marketing, business or operations would be an advantage
- Experience in logistics, scheduling, supply chain or manufacturing would be advantageous
- Intermediate to advanced level Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Superior interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer centric with the ability to adapt and respond to customer needs, able to engage with and enhance customer experience.
- Sense of urgency, deadline driven with the ability to work in an environment that is "hands on".
- Motivated to continuously improve and re-develop processes and implement new initiatives
- Able to work both independently and within a team.
This role is initially on a temporary basis, but does have the potential to become permanent for the right person.
If this sounds like you, then please don't hesitate to apply now. Alternatively, you can contact Amanda on 06 355 8080 for a confidential chat.