Our client is starting some major construction projects right now and is looking for experienced individuals to join their team. There is a variety of hours available on a range of different sites.
An successful individuals will have:
- Experience operating a range of Tower/ Mobile Cranes
- Current working at heights ticket (not essential)
- Previous experience with complex rigging
- Able to work well in a small team
- Communicate effectively and work under pressure, whilst keeping open lines of communication
- Have good intiative and time management skills
- Health and safety conscious - able identify risks and hazards
- Ability to calculate loads, inspect & evaluate lifting equiptment
- Prepare and sling rigging loads
- Full Class One licence
In return you will receive:
- Excellent remuneration
- Get paid weekly!
- PPE provided
Individuals must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen, have a clean criminal record and provide two work references.
If this opportunity interested you then Click APPLY NOW or ring 07 848 1816