As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general labouring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades.
We have one of our clients who will be starting a construction project very soon at a local processing plant and will have the need for a couple of crew to help out with a variety of jobs around the site. This job will be for approximately 2 months.
Skills and experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Working at Heights preferred but not essential
- The work of course requires a bit of stamina, so you'll be physically fit.
- Clean criminal history and to keep you safe on the job, you'll also be drug free.
- As the work will be starting early April, you'll need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- You'll be paid competitive rates (weekly).
- We'll look after all the paperwork so that you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover that you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
If this sounds like a bit of you and you are available for a start beginning April please APPLY NOW.
We need you to include a current CV along with two current contactable references before we start the application process.