Our client designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and they are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand!
About the role:
You will carry out concrete footpath construction and repairs within the maintenance department on a day to day basis. This involves assisting the water service team and general labouring.
What's in it for you:
- Earn while you trade! Starting salary of $20.00 per hour
- Long term role for the right candidate
- Full PPE gear and training provided
- Opportunity to work with an international renowned infrastructure company who is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture!
To be successful, you:
- Must have reliable transport and a full NZ driver's license - class 1
- Have experience in concreting
- Must be physically fit, reliable and motivated to work
- Construct Safe Level 1 is an advantage
- Flexibility with regards to your availability and work location
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and disclose any criminal convictions
- Must have 2 contactable references
How to apply:
If you are interested, click APPLY NOW or email your CV to Irene at email@example.com.
Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Be part of a company that looks after its people for the long haul. Call us today on 0800 922 955, we would love to hear from you!